Reading Notes: Ashliman, part A

I choose to read Ashliman from the Grimm Brother's Children's and Household Tales by Dan Ashliman. When the show was still airing I use to watch Once Upon a Time. I have always been drawn to fairytales. This is the first year in a long time that I have not gone to Disney World. I love the character Rumpelstiltskin in Once Upon a Time so I thought it would be fun to read the Rumplestiltskin story. I love the creepness of Rumple. I would really enjoy writting a story inspired my Rumplestiltskin!

Rumplestiltskin from Once Upon a Time (photo by Once Upon a Time Wiki)

Comments

  1. I relate so much to this post. Once Upon A Time is one of my all time favorite shows and I remember feeling so crushed when it ended. I remember feeling disappointed that the show didn't continue. I like how you thought about writing a story inspired by the character Rumplestiltskin and I think that you should write a story from it it would be amazing. I hope you have a great end of your semester and good luck on finals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment